This is a subject which has been intriguing me for sometime.  In particular,
the use of background images or banners on a page where it seems you're
restricted to 800 x 600 designs.  I would love to be able to create my
headers and images suitable for 1024 x 768 so that they don't create
horizontal scrolling on reduction to an 800 x 600 viewers.

Regards,

Ric