  From: Peach Lynda L Contr 96 CG/SCTOA
  To: Christian Heilmann
  Cc: dimpie ; css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
  Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 3:34 PM
  Subject: RE: [css-d] expanding submenu

  > I sent him an example of what he wanted to do, which can be pretty
annoying:
  > http://icant.co.uk/sandbox/sticky.html

          I agree -- didn't like this behavior.

  > Could it be you meant YADM?
http://www.onlinetools.org/tools/yadm/expanding.html
          ARGH -- that JavaScript is huge!

  It is neither of those --  The JavaScript I ended up using was one very short
function.
  I could have sworn I pulled it from either Eric Meyer's "More ... " book or
from The CSS Anthology along with research via Google. Sorry I can't point you
all to a link. The sites that use it are behind our firewall. If the ADMINs
approve, I think I could post the code.

  Lynda