Hi,

I nearly completed the template for a new site and have a few glitches
which I hope someone can assist with.

Link : www.integra-server.co.uk/essie/ (the css is in the source)

The page appears correctly in Opera 7.54 and nearly correct in
IE5.0/Windows. There are a couple of things with Firefox :

1. background colour on #main doesn't render.
2. links on navigation bar are displaced downwards (the colours have
been left to highlight the problem)

IE5 has a narrow gap above the nav bar which I think might be a margin
error somewhere.

I would also like to add a colour bar at top and bottom of #pagewidth
but have tried both margin-top/margin-top-color and
border-top/border-top-color but neither work in any browser.

Any assistance welcomed. Also any other comments.
TIA
Regards,
Mike Davies

--