I have tested this on my local machine (a PC running Windows XP Professional).
I have looked at it in 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200 and
I find no difference.  I am using IE 6.0.2 and Firefox 1.0.6 for testing and
this page dispalys exactly the same in all resolutions of each browser.

Yet on a Windows laptop using a screen res of 1600x1200, the top nav items and
the side nav items overlap and wrap.

http://www.nuvotechnologies.com/learning_center.htm

I would like for the top and bottom borders of each mouseover on the side
navigation to be 100% of the div they are contained in.  I would like for the
top navigation items to now wrap back under but to remain in one single row.
How is it that it works for me across many resolutions fine but goes beserk on
this laptop?  I am sensing this will be an issue with a Mac as well?

Jeff