Gunther Pilz wrote:

> Here you'll find a (working-)example of the page:
> http://top-topics.com/test-temp/index.html
> and the layout css-file:
> http://top-topics.com/test-temp/css-files/layout.css
>
> I don't know much about this browser (and his bugs) so any hints are
> welcome, as well as any other suggestions for making the layout more
> 'robust'.

I confirm it's broken in Konq 3.3.2 (which is about 8 months old). Konq
is KHTML, same as Safari. Current Konq development version is 3.5, due
for release shortly. http://www.konqueror.org/

It's broken exactly the same in Epiphany, which is Gecko.
--
"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
                                                Psalm 55:22 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/