Tanya Renne wrote:

> Unveiling tonight - launching tomorrow ...

Then today should be a very busy day. Visual accessibility is awful.

> http://www.orchidsuites.net/asq509/

> ... I'd like to normalize the unit of measure for example.

> if you care to login as bambam/bambam and click on "my page" -

http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/orchids1.png shows that all your text is a
tiny fraction of Epiphany's menu text, and thus totally unusable without
some way to force the text size large enough to see. Since you've set
your text sizes in px, IE users will be unable to readjust it to their
needs with IE's text sizer. Most stuck using IE at high resolution will
be unable to use it at all.

You have around 16K of CSS as loaded into Firefox. That's a lot, which
generally indicates a pretty serious attempt to control the
uncontrollable. You really should try looking at it as your
not-so-fringe users would, with non-default resolution (at least
1600x1200), and using a generous minimum font size (e.g. 22px) and/or
zooming to at least 200%. Either makes a mess of it.
--
"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
                                                Psalm 55:22 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/