Hello all,

I've been struggling through glitch after quirk for hours in an attempt to
stay away from a table, and I just ran full steam into a wall.  ( that I
built several hours ago )
One background image, ( bg-content.jpg )  seems to be stuck.  (works in ie,
not in ff and opera - so it's probably a mistake of mine)

I applied an artificial height to the div(main) that it's in that also
contains two div's(mainNav,mainCol) which are floated.  I applied before I
inserted in any content.  It now looks like a crappy design, because I'm not
going to be able to guess what height any particular page will be. (and this
image is supposed to stick to the bottom)
If anyone has any ideas, it looks like I'll be up for quite some time
tonight.
BTW, it does validate.

<http://dreampowercostumes.com/travel>

Thanks