Hello Everyone,

I have downloaded some great podcasts on Odeo.com feauring ou own Eric Meyers and other speaking on CSS and web standards.

I was wondering if anyone else knows of other podcasts on similiar topics.

Seeing more of these topics pop up to listent to has convinced me to buy my first ipod (Nano). I apologize if this is an off the list topic, but I think some of the subjects talked about (especially the CSS prototyping and processes Eric discussed) are an incredible resource for all involved to hear. Please let me know if there anymore out there that someone knows of (design related to!).

A.H.