At 5:51 PM -0400 10/5/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have downloaded some great podcasts on Odeo.com feauring ou own Eric Meyers and other speaking on CSS and web standards.

The specific Odeo page is <http://odeo.com/channel/31434/view/>. You can also find them at <http://we05.com/podcast/>.

I was wondering if anyone else knows of other podcasts on similiar topics.

An interesting question. If so, that sounds like an interesting css-d wiki page in the making.

I apologize if this is an off the list topic, but I think some of the subjects talked about (especially the CSS prototyping and processes Eric discussed) are an incredible resource for all involved to hear.

For those who haven't heard them, bear in mind that these are audio copies of a presentation that had a lot of visuals, so there's a good deal lost in the process, I feel. I'll be putting up my slides, but those will only go so far, especially for the prototyping talk, half of which was live editing of CSS and XHTML-- no slides involved. I think this is on-topic enough-- it's in keeping with the "I found a useful/cool resource" part of the mission. Let's not debate whether podcasts of presentations are useful (each person can make up their own mind) or get into rating or reviewing various podcasts. Just pointing them out as they're found should be plenty.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."