Thierry Koblentz wrote:
I would appreciate your feedback so I can improve this article:
http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/branching.asp
Great article

The only thing I'd also like to see is an example of all the forks together in the header.

eg; is there or should there be a priority to the order? (I realise that because of the conditionals this shouldn't matter but an example would be great).

Also you only touch on being aware of IE7 soon being released, a sentence or two about future proofing would be great.

Are those conditionals 'always' going to be reliable in not being read by other browsers?

Excellent, thanks for sharing.

cheers now
Kristina