Hi all,

I've just gone to http://jigsaw.w3.org to validate the CSS for the latest site I'm doing and I got a heap of warnings, so I then went to previous domains that hadn't had the warnings to find they now do as well.

Mainly it's to do with the background-color: which I have as part of background: and it always validated okay.

Can someone tell me have they changed the validator?

If so what do I do about all the work that I've done to have it without warnings, without laboriously going through each style sheet that the job is now finished?

Thanks

Vicki

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle
that."
-Thomas Edison