At 11:37 AM 25/10/2005, David Laakso wrote:
Vicki Stebbins wrote:

Can someone tell me have they changed the validator?
Vicki
Vicki,
There have been numerous posts and replies regarding the questions you've asked over the past 14days. Presumptuous of me, I know, but check this months archives.
~dL

--
David Laakso
http://www.dlaakso.com

Hi David,

As always thanks. I have looked through the last 14 days to no avail (of course it may be been a different subject than CSS or Validation/Validator), I did find a little by sorting by subject back on 17 July 2005.

It still doesn't explain why, and if the validation is to stay like this.

The answer to put a background color into everything doesn't quite work for me, when I get the error:
'You have no background-color with your color : p '

To put a background-color: then covers the background image from the div below, if there's a better way I'm happy to change this site as it's only just begun.

Does anyone know an answer to why with the validator?

Regards

Vicki