Bruno Fassino wrote:
>>     http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/bizarre/bizarreborderbug.html
>
> Locally reproducible, deterministic (even without the need to start with a
> fresh window.)  An horizontal resize of the page fixes the problem, and it
> does not reappear until the page is reloaded (at least here.)   Nice effect
> :)
>
> Bruno

Bruno, Kara and Flii, thank you for checking :)

Could be that IE's broken list construction together with the
layout-depending background origin induces this effect. Anyway.

Maybe we better should avoid "layout" on li, not only for list marker
reasons. The question is if that choice is given.

Thanks again.

Ingo
--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html