Ingo Chao wrote:

> Looks like as if the bug is triggered by a li with a background-image,
> "layout", and dotted or dashed border. Depending on the vertical
> starting point of the ul, different parts of the page content is
> mirrored into the space between the dots of the border.

Again and again and again, I am amazed at the depth of
IE's bug suite. Holly and I have seen image repeats connected
to border issues before, but not like this. We discovered that
when such border bugs are occuring, there are sometimes 150px tall
"zones" that stack down the page, and these zones partially affect
the border bugs. I would not be suprised to see this 150px height
show up somewhere in the current bug as well.

Big John

--
Perennial student + Impractical joker + CSS junkie = Big John
<http://www.positioniseverything.net>