At 11:26 AM 31/10/2005, Graham Reeds wrote:
>I have implemented a suckerfish menu for a redesign of a game site.
>
>However every implementation I come up with works fine in FF and Opera8,
>but fails in IE6 (only tested on Windows).
>
>I also used the block image code which I was having trouble with last
>week (thanks for the help).
>
>The test site is here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.reeds/space
>and the css is here
>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.reeds/space/styles/space_styles.css

>Thanks, Graham Reeds.

Hi Graham,

I have to say I got sooooo frustrated with the suckerfish menu I bought
Eric Meyer's Book 'More Eric Meyers on CSS' and implemented his menu (easy
and worked well), it also had how to do an image gallery which was perfect
for the job I was working on.

I was pointed to the book by Kev Adamson http://www.kevadamson.com, he had
used it in the sites he designed.

Regards