Chester Bullock wrote:

>Just completed a CSS implementation of a site for a client.  Have a
>couple of forms that were table based that I need to clean up, but I
>wanted to see what people's experiences were on various platforms and browsers.
>http://www.mountain-living.com
>Chester, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

XP_SP2--Opera/FF/IE
Readable at font-size 24px minimum in FF.
h1 could use some air around it , and the h-nav seems
squeezed.vertically. The pale orange and pale blue for the menu is
difficult to read,  and the flyouts are hard to hold. Feeding IE min
width via 'expressions' would be a nice touch. Rail to rail at 1280(and
up) with mouse type is impossible...
Best,
~dL

--