Hi all,

I hope this isn't too much of a challenge. I hope it's really easy to
fix... a really common error (that I just can't seem to find
anywhere).

I've got a new site mostly designed, but have run into a problem,
which I've explained in the body copy of the page at:

http://www.collageartists.org/test7x1.html

Basically, adding a clear: both to the headers in the main content
area, ALSO clears the #leftcol (sidebar). #leftcol is a floated
element, and #content moves to the right thanks to a left margin.
Everything is positioned: relative, nothing is absolute (if that helps).

The CSS is at
http://www.collageartists.org/stylesheets/caa7_x1.css

Please help! I've troubleshooted this for hours and can't figure out
how to fix it.

thank you thank you thank you,

Trish

--

_______
\ Trish & Chris Meyer/CyberMotion: Motion Graphics Design & Effects