I am very happy with the results from following the CSS for creating
equal columns from the "positioningiseverything" web site.  It
displays excellently on Safari, Firefox and IE on the Mac. (I have no
ability to test it on Windows)

One problem.  It isn't displaying right in Opera.  I've looked at the
clearfix code I was referred to but am not sure I am applying it
correctly or if addresses the issue.  The code at the beginning of
the styles section is all of the "clearix" stuff.  It doesn't seem to
have any affect on any of the browsers I and testing it on.  I can
leave it or remove it.

If anyone can look at the page at:

http://www.communityassemblies.org/nan_pages/change_template_test.html

and give me any clues, I'd appreciate it.  The styles are included in
the html header.

The main page this URL links to utilizes the equal columns scheme.
The links on that page link to pages utilizing columns that don't
take advantage of the equal column fix.  They do display in Opera,
but with other obvious problems.

I'd also appreciate feedback on how this displays on Windows.

Thanks,

--Kenoli

Kenoli Oleari
Neighborhood Assemblies Network