I've been trying to get it to work, but have been unsuccessful.  According
to the page you linked me to, I have to put a link to the js underneath my
css link. I've done that.  But where do I put the column commands?  Do I add
them as a selector in my style sheet such as:
#columns {
        font-size: 10pt;
        column-count:3;
        column-gap: 10px;
        column-rule: 1px solid #999;
}

I've tried this, but it doesn't work.

Or do I add it like: <div style="column-count: 3; column-gap: 10px;
column-rule: 1px solid #999;">

Or am I wrong on both counts?  My test page is up at
http://www.edkingfamily.com/newdesign/test.htm What am I doing wrong?

Rachell Coe
Webmaster
King Estate Winery