Converting legacy site to tableless layout and there are some advanced
(and not-so-advanced) cross-browser tricks eluding me.  Having searched,
I'd be most grateful if someone can hit me with a clue stick on a few of
these.

Site here: http://beta.consupro.net/default_new.asp
CSS here: http://beta.consupro.net/site-styles/screen-switcher-default.css

(Not everything is in place and some links won't work.)

-1-

Full Height: Beginner stuff, but I've done the min-height/height thing
and Mozilla still refuses to show 100% height on "Contact", for example.
(http://beta.consupro.net/corporate/default.asp?Content=Contact) What am
I missing?

-2-

Table captions (example here):
http://beta.consupro.net/directories.asp?Title=SupDir&Action=SupplierDirectory

I've read a lot about the different handling of caption borders by
Mozilla, but that doesn't seem to be the problem here. Note the large
spacing between the caption and the first table row. (Fine in IE.) What
might be causing this, please?

-3-

Font-sizing: Hardest to leave behind are my pixel-based fonts. :\ There
is a large difference between IE and Firefox, which I've slapped a
band-aid on for now... that Opera isn't happy with.

I've read about many people's preferences on this, but could use a lot
more. Opinions on the best way to make them relatively the same
cross-browser?

Site check on other browsers (especially for Mac) and any/all feedback
would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Lori R.