Schalk wrote:

>Greetings All
>
>I believe  I have got  the footers on the site to stick to the bottom
>using the technique of footerStickAlt but now my faux column graphic is
>not being repeated up to the footer anymore. Please have a look at:
>http://www.elpasoreading.us/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
>
>Let me know where I am going wrong. Thank you!

Schalk,
I believe you'll need to add the faux gif to the body declaration in
addition to where you have it.
Please note that the font-size has been changed on the body from em to
percent(to correct the extreme font-size bug in ie), and that the
line-height has been stated as a raw number:
html, body {
   background-image:
url('http://www.elpasoreading.us/joomla/templates/epr/images/widgets/faux_columns.gif');
    background-position:top left;
    background-repeat:repeat-y;
    background-color:#f4f4f4;
    margin:0;
    border:0;
    padding:0;
    height:100%;
    font:100.01%/1.3 Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
}
Best,
~dL

--