Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
> Schalk wrote:
>
>> I do not know, I will keep playing around with some of the widths
>> etc. Somewhere in there I am going wrong or missing something.
>>

> Maybe 'dealer portal' is the simplest solution?
>
> An equally simple solution is to provide more space in ul and li, and
> float or position the entire ul, and its li's, right so it'll stay in
> place even with a bit of font-resizing.
> ---
>
> BTW: wrapping ul in a span isn't quite right, according to W3C. My HTML
> Tidy is protesting wildly :-)

Greetings All

Got this one fixed. In the end the solution was triggered by the message
from Gunlaug. I removed the <span> from the ul, applied the class
directly to the UL itself and then added my style rules to the UL and LI
directly. Another change was changing it from float:left to float:right
and set the width in IE to auto.

No that portion also validates on W3C. Thanks for everyones help.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling