Hi,

I'd be very grateful for some assistance on the following problem. I've had
a good search around and while it seems like the peekaboo bug, none of the
peekaboo fixes seem to work (the ones suggested at P.I.E).

Sometimes when I view the following page, I get an effect similar to the
peekaboo bug in IE6:

http://www.loopfruit.co.uk/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,12/

To reproduce the behaviour, refresh the page a view times until the border
below the navbar drops down by about 15 pixels. If you then move the mouse
over one of the menu options, the innerbox div snaps back into place.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before and is there a fix? It doesn't happen
in firefox 1.0.7. I don't think its the peekaboo bug as there is no float
element inside the containing div.

Many thanks - please cc [EMAIL PROTECTED] on any replies.

Luke Mackenzie.