-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of SpareTimeGeek.com
Sent: 27 November 2005 15:03
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] IE Horizontal Nav Help

Hello.  This is my first post as a newbie to this list, so be gentle.  I am
working on a friend's site and converting the table-based design to a CSS
layout.  As you can see (link is below) I have everything looking almost the
same as the original.  I have included the styles into the index.html for
testing.

Everything was developed while checking the layout in FireFox 1.0.7.  When
jumping over to IE 6 after finishing the majority of the work the top nav
and footer links are offset. I am sure I have missed something easy but
would like some assistance from more experienced CSS gurus.

The test link is: http://www.sparetimegeek.com/clients/gigapp/
Original site: http://www.gigapp.com/about.asp

 Thanks for the assistance.

Josh