Greetings,

I found a strange problem with IE (obviously): I run a site that use
clean url with mod_rewrite and i found a lot of error messages about the
way stylesheet are called.
The url-site is like "http://www.mysite.name"; that has an import
statement like this:

(with a <base href="http://www.mysite.name/"; /> declared).
When someone visit page for example
"www.mysite.name/archive/month/day/page/"
i found an error message of page not found like this:

"/archive/month/day/page/themes/ThemeName/style.css" not found

cause the stylesheet are not called from the absolute base-url, but from
a relative path in the page where the user is.

How can i solve this?

can i use an import statement with full url
(@import"http://www.mysite.name/themes/ThemeName/style.css";) and this
can have some effect anyway for something, or can i use some javascript
to let IE to force calling the stylesheet from the absolute path and not
from the relative one?

Thx