I try to build a site using only DIV elements. I need a template like this :

---                             TOP BANNER OR SOME IMAGE
         ---
                                        NAVIGATION BAR
---   LEFT       ---
-- LINE---
---   NAVIGATION ---
--  IN ---
---   BAR        ---
--  THE---
---   WITH       ---
--SAME ---
---   IMAGES     ---
--COLOR---
---   OR LI AND  ---
--THAT ---
---   UL         ---
--LEFT ---
---   ELEMENTS   ---
--NAV  ---
---              ---
--       ---
---              ---
--       ---
---              ---
--       ---
---              ---
--       ---
---                             FOOTER
         ---

So, I build this CSS code:
#divMainContainter {
        width: 725px;
        margin: 10px auto;
        color: #333;
        background-color: #686a69;
        border: 1px solid gray;
        line-height: 130%;
}
#divLeftNav {
        float: left;
        width: 130px;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 1em;
        border-right: 1px dotted gray;
        background-color: #454746;
}
#divRightNav {
        float: right;
        width: 10px;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 1em;
        border-left: 1px dotted gray;
  background-color: #454746;
}
#divContent {
          margin-left: 2em;
          padding: 2em;
          vertical-align: top;
        /* background-color: #616362;*/
}
#divCopyright {
          padding-top: 2px;
          clear: both;
        background: #0c0c0c;
        width: 100%;
        text-align:center;
        color: #aaa;
                height: 22px;
        font-size: 11px;
        opacity:0.9;
        filter:alpha(opacity:90);
But it doesn't work. In IE the elements appear bad. For example the divLeftNav
is up to divContent. When text is to large the divContent expand and the text
is not show because it is behind divLeftNav element. The divRightNav element
not hold the entire divMainContainer element. What's wrong in my design??

Cheers
PD: Soury for my english I'm cuban and not speak and write english as well as I
try.
ReynierPM
Usuario registrado de Linux: 310201