Christian Montoya wrote:

> On 11/28/05, Michel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I agree with you when regular crt displays are used, but things will
> > change. People buy tft screens, with native 1280x1024 resolutions.
> > Running in a lower resolution gives a distorted image so a lot will
> > keep it at 1280.

> I'm curious about this... I figured most users would decrease their
> resolution rather than increase their text size... is there any more
> input on this?

Decrease resolution == decrease quality. Why should anyone have to
decrease one quality in order to increase some other quality when both
can be high? 1280x1024 isn't even high, not to mention a cause of
distortion due to trying to display objects intended for 4/3 aspect at
5/4 aspect. Users DO change their resolution, and DO change font sizes,
and DO customize their *personal* computers. Please stop trying to
perpetuate the users' don't myth.
--
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."
                                                Philippians 4:13 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/