From: "Al Sparber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> There is a rounding bug in IE that causes the problem you see. The
> following page contains a workaround for a horizontal list
> comprising
> one of our menu systems, but feel free to use the solution we employ
> via a CSS expression. If you have 4 links, then change this part of
> the expression: ".offsetWidth/5" to this ".offsetWidth/4".

Here is a sample without the popup levels:
http://www.projectseven.com/products/menusystems/pmm/testing/autowidth/static.htm

The CSS tweaks and expression are embedded in the page.

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling
mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that
repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".