CJ Larson wrote:
> I'm trying to create 3 divs that sit next to each other if there's
> room and who move to the next line if there's not.  I originally set
> a "width: 31%" on them which worked great until I put a file upload
> input inside.  The text and headings still obey the width, but of
> course the input does not.

> http://www.geocities.com/gotcj/temp/inputproblem.html

Min-width should reflect the content-width - not the window-width. An
em-based min-width is most practical since content will expand with
font-size. That's more or less how IE/win acts anyway.

I tested with '.wrapper-div {min-width: 15em;}' on most, and
'.wrapper-div {min-width: 7.5em;}' on the two select. These values
worked well in Opera & Firefox, where I got a nice line-up and drop to
new lines when needed - regardless of font-size. Trim these values till
you get the best result.

regards
        Georg
--