hi everyone.. y'all have been so great and I really appreciate all the
input. With your suggestions combined into this

http://ciswebs.smc.edu/cis51/greenwood_laura_lee/temp_nov/index4.htm
(looks good in IE6, missing middle white grid background in firefox,
and not sure how it looks in other browsers)

I modified the footer to include a table in this version of the same
program. Again in IE6 it looks great, in firefox, wow, the whole
middle structure is gone, block C is flush left and the white
background with blue lines is gone.

http://ciswebs.smc.edu/cis51/greenwood_laura_lee/temp_nov/index8.htm

I'm really not sure how to go about changing this to work. I also need
to add a form on the left nav bar and place a iso9001 graphic under
that inquiry form (currently commented out), but not sure how to go
about that. Anytime I do anything to the document, it seems to break
something else. I know this is possible, but it seems like there's
something missing each time I try something.

Any ideas are gratefully appreciated. I thank everyone for looking.

 --

Laura
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://google-fu.blogspot.com