Hi everyone,

I am seeing an effect in FF 1.0.6 and Safari 2.0.2 that I don't understand,
where a non-floated div in the main content is overlaid on top of a number
of transparent floated divs that precede it in the markup, rather than
flowing around them.

The 6 transparent floated divs are to give a rounded margin in the top left
corner.  They have class cNavPaneBg and ids NavPaneBg1 ... 6.

The non-floated div (orange dashed border) has classes cSection and
cSplashSection1.

The page is at: <http://uiwl.net/>

I'm actually quite happy to leave the effect in place but I don't understand
why it is happening.  If anyone can explain it for me that would be great.

Regards,

John Jameson