Ryan wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> This is my first post to CSS-D and I wanted to start with a
> site check.
>
> I have been working on a homepage mock up for a near by
> village. Please look
> it over and give me your feedback. Since this is only a mock
> up, the code is
> poorly organized. I am mostly interesting in getting creative
> feedback on
> the look and organization.
>
> link: http://extranet.baxterwoodman.com/roulk/beta

Ryan-

Welcome to the list from a fellow Northern Illinoisian! :-)

Looks fairly good in IE6 and Firefox 1.5 on my PC here. Two things I
noticed. One is that your background seems to not extend all the way down
the page, as it switches to white edges about half way down the page.

Secondly, your two main content boxes seem to have a static height. When the
text size is increased, the text in those two boxes overflows the containers
and slips beneath the three yellow boxes below them. I would make those
boxes expandable so that doesn't happen.

Regards,
Ron