This guy used to have an amazing myspace page but it appears they
deleted it for some reason...I saw it before they did and was in awe
that he could make all that table junk look like what he had it to. I
checked out his code and he had used display: none and replaced table
cells with divs and just replaced the content into the divs.

Here's his site and about halfway down is a screenshot of what it
looked like.

http://www.timbenzinger.com/