Hi Jim and All

I have read the Position is Everything site on the double margin bug
and it suggested applying, "display: inline" to the sidebar. I have
done this and hope that it makes a difference! Please could someone
tell me whether I should I also apply it to the content div because
that is floated left with a margin-left as well?

Many thanks.

Site url: <http://www.cregy.co.uk/>
Site css: <http://www.cregy.co.uk/wp-content/themes/Cregy/style.css>

--