http://www.5finger.com/css/fox/
http://www.5finger.com/css/fox/stylesheet.css

I have 3 gray "content" columns in the middle of the page, but they're not
spanning the height of whatever the tallest column will be (most likely will
always be the middle one.)  Any ideas how to fix this?  I tried nesting
those 3 columns in a secondary shell div, but that didn't seem to do
anything.

Also, in IE, the left nav line-height (leading) attribute is apparantly
being ignored, but in Firefox, it works fine.  Any idea what the problem
with that is?  IE should have that proper displaying Firefox spacing.