Spike, et al

On Jan 19, 2006, at 05:08 AM, Spike Spencer wrote:

>I recently consolidated a 30KB CSS file form over 1300 lines
>of code to just under eight hundred.

With all this talk of text editors, I sure don't see how that is going to be
much help at all.  Spike needs some way to see the OUTPUT of his original
CSS and his revised CSS so he can compare the final results.  If he has gone
from 1300 lines to 800 lines, there are massive changes that have taken
place.  I think his real question is:
"Is there a tool that will output the final specs for each class and ID so I
can check to see where they are now different?"