One thing that I have picked up upon re-validating the code is that
whomever added the META tags did not terminate them properly. I am
hoping that this is actually the cause and not what is stated by the
people from Google.

Schalk

Firstly there are still 14 Mark up errors in your script - all in the
headers. eg META in line 13 should read meta. All end tags in the header
should be thus:  />

Secondly, the site needs much more optimisation for the search engines. I
have only looked at two pages but only the home page has any
description/keywords and the title osn't really appropriate. I am not going
into any more detail on list as it would be seriously off topic.

As for the rest of site, I cannot see it being the CSS that is the problem.
If you wish any assistance on above reply off list.

Cheers

Ian

IY e-Solutions