On 21 Jan 2006, at 12:09 pm, Francesco wrote:

> I guess I've never had to deal with LI text long
> enough to wrap to the second line.  Now I notice that
> the second line begins under the bullet and not
> justified to the same place as the first line of text.
>  Any way to fix that?

??

The defaults behaviour, in all browsers on various computers around
me, is having the bullet hanging outside of the line-box. If that is
not the case on your side, I think there is something wrong, or you
modified the behaviour in your stylesheet. As always, posting the url
of a test case is very useful.

<http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/list-style-position.php>

To change the positioning, you can use the list-style-position property.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com/>