Help.

It's midnight and I don't know where my div is...

Please see page
<http://www.socahort.org/meetings.html>

and CSS on page
<http://www.socahort.org/stylesheets/schs.css>

the div called #archive includes the "Past Meetings" links.

It's an absolute div, nested inside the div#wrapper which also
includes the main #contents div, both of which are relative.

#archive renders on the left in Safari, IE Mac, and Firefox on
Windows, but NOT Explorer 6 on Windows.  Surprise.

I've made it relative, moved it inside and outside the wrapper, and
I'm stumped. I can get it do draw on the left when outside the
wrapper, but then the top of the div starts in different places on
different browsers.

aargh.

thanks for any help,
Trish

PS.
Also, the nav bar jumps up and down in Explorer. I think I can fix
that as I've seen that before (collapsing margins I think).

--

Trish Meyer, Webmaster