david wrote:

>No, the problem is that DW (and it's WYSI-not-really-what-you-get
>competitors) is lying to you. The only way to really test and make sure
>your pages are working right is checking it in a browser. Remember,
>people don't browse websites using Dreamweaver! ;-)

I'm sorry, I think you guys are misunderstanding what I am saying. I am
not talking about how the layout looks in the browser, I am talking
about when you right click and view the source code, THAT is what is all
messed up. In particular the CSS. In DW8, the CSS is all nice and neat
just like I coded it, but if you view the CSS CODE in a browser window,
it is all messed up and all over the place like it lost the formatting.

What would cause that? The browser, the FTP program that I am using or what?

Cory