Try adding this in place of div.boxPictureBar:

<iframe id="xhtml" name="xhtml" src="blank.html" frameborder="" height="250"
width="95%">
You need a standards compliant browser to see this iframe! At least IE
5.5 or Netscape 6. Please go to the links above and download one of the
recommended browsers for free.
</iframe>

Then create a page or maybe more with yours sets of pictures, utilizing
what you deleted from this page.