On Jan 21, 2006, at 4:38 PM, Holly Bergevin wrote:

> Hey Brandon, welcome back!

Nice to be back in the fray again. (Not really. But the fellow foot
soldiers I do miss.)

>> Thus: http://s92519729.onlinehome.us/
>
> You need to clear your footer. I had to do it in all the style
> sheets to get it to work when the switcher was used.

D'you mean clearing the entire footer, on the index page? Or do you
mean the floats inside the footer?

> If you want the text to sit next to the image, you'll need float
> the image, too, or reverse the order in the HTML.
>
> #imgfrontbox img {float: left;}

<g> Good point.

> Checked in Moz(older), Firefox, Op8, IE6.

Thanks much, Holly.

> Sorry to hear you're not supposed to be coding...

:-D I have to confess that this business started driving me out of my
skull. Like making sand castles using a sieve. Just mind-numbing. The
only reason I'm still working this job is because I got involved in
it literally a year and a half ago and the client has taken this long
to get the content sorted out... just can't escape, I tell ya.

- Brandon