> Hi folks,
> I am trying to create a simple centered horizontal (text) menu with a
> drop down menu that is HORIZONTAL not vertical. I need it to be placed
> within a table.
> I have been trying to implement this idea:
> http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/demo.asp
> But i can not get it to center and want the drop down menu to center
> too....no matter what the browser size is.
> It can be css, or java script, or dhtml. I just need something that works.

Could you please not cross-post on thelist and css-d? Those of us who
are subscribed to both get enough email as it is...

DHTML = marketing speak for JavaScript + HTML + CSS

It would also be very helpful to send us an example where it doesn't
work, as Thierry's working example is nothing to debug, as there is no
bug :-)

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com