I have a simple div which contains another div filled with lists.
When the outer div is smaller than the larger div, i'd like it to hide
the text -- not wrap.  The code below works fine in IE, can anyone
suggest what I'm doing wrong for firefox?

        <ul>
          <li> A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test
div.A test div.A test div.</li>
          <li>  A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test
div.A test div.</li>
          <li>  A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test
div.A test div.</li>
          <li>  A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test
div.A test div.</li>
          <li>  A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test div.A test
div.A test div.</li>
        </ul>