Joe Otten wrote:

>I saw the page viewed in FF 1.0 and it had some serious layout issues.  I
>was wondering if others could spot any issues with code, layout, etc.
>Site: http://udrise.udayton.edu/index.asp
>CSS: http://udrise.udayton.edu/style.css
>Thank you,
>-Joe

Joe, in Debian FF1.0.7 @1400 the 3 sets of navigation links are too tiny
for me. On 2nd zoom click,  the header nav slips down-- on 3rd click it
disappears under the image; and all, or part of, the University logo
slips under the footer.  On the /speaker/ page, the content text slips
below the footer on zoom. Is the missing  footer border-bottom
intentional? The zoom situation is similar in Konqueror3.4. Of more
concern than Linux, perhaps, is that the header breaks at text-size
'largest' on all pages in IE6.0 SP1, XP SP2.
Regards,
~davidLaakso