Ron - thanks for checking! No, it's not fixed (wish it were!).

The button should line up with the left edge of the box above. I realize it
doesn't actually create an error but I just don't understand why it's not
over on the left as in FF. I'm still learning CSS so I guess every problem
is an opportunity :) Would just love to know why and what I can do to
rectify.

edith

Pringle, Ron wrote:
"Did you fix this issue? It looks ok to me in IE6/Win2K. The Reset button
is left of the Request Quote button, but not so far left that it lines
up with the left border above it. It looks ok to me. Is this not where
its supposed to be?"