Hello everyone.  I have been lurking on here for about a month now.
After losing my job to budget cuts at a non-profit organization, I
decided to try my hand at starting my own business so I am a bit new to
CSS.  I have learned a lot here - thank you!

I have the framework up for my site - just the basics for now.  I will
be adding the databases, product, shopping cart, etc. next.  I would
appreciate some feedback on how everything looks at this stage.  I have
the latest IE(6), Firefox and Netscape browsers and a friend sends me
screenshots from Safari and IE for the Mac and so far things look good.
I have run most pages through the validators and they come up good
except for using the csshover2.htc hack for my menus in IE.

Site: http://www.girlscantwhat.com
CSS: http://www.girlscantwhat.com/css/gcwcss.css

And yes, I will accept constructive suggestions from the men on here. ;-)

Here are some things I am aware of:
*The purple bricks do not line up with the blue bricks in IE and they
scroll.  In all other browsers the bricks line up and when you scroll
they stay in place.  Not a big deal.  If it can be fixed, let me know
and I'll fix it.
*My Google search box tends to shift on older browsers like IE 5.  I did
give it more height so it may be ok now.
*I think my footer text is too small - comments?
*The CSS could be consolidated a bit more which I plan to do once I have
the other pages in place and I am done styling

Thanks for checking it out.

--
Gretchen