Donna,

Donna wrote:
> I am almost finished with this site I'm making.  All pages validate.
> This is my first site I've done that looks the closest to professional
> that I've done so far (very new to web site design).
>
> Please be kind; I'm looking for any helpful suggestions on improvements.
>
> Thank you in advance to all who feel inclined to help!  Here's the link:
>
> http://sswd51.accountsupport.com/index.html

First impression: Looks good.

A few Critics:
- Maybe you consider using a larger font-size or at least
switch to relative font sizes, so that the people using IE
can resize themself.
- (Not CSS, just aesthetical) I think it would be nicer to
make the two margins both on left and right of the main content
equal width.
- Special characters like apostrophs (just on donation site) are
not rendered properly on my german computer.
- the re-arrangement of the navigation when through the site
is very confusing.

Hope that helps :)

--
Best,