>> http://wwwdev.eglin.af.mil/faq.shtml Our users are primarily IE --
but
> I couldn't connect to your page ...

Sorry -- that's a test environment before it goes to "public".

Site page is http://www.eglin.af.mil/faq.shtml

I am so trying a JavaScript solution one of you kind folks suggested.
It's at http://www.eglin.af.mil/faqtest.shtml. The reality of that one
is IE doesn't display the page at all ... I have no idea why and Firefox
ignores the JavaScript. This is being worked in the background and if
you have suggestions please send directly to me. I'm sure the error is
in the JS not in the CSS so does not belong on this list.

If I get something that works AND looks acceptable (faq.shtml works -- I
just don't personally think it's acceptable, mho-oc) I will post how to
accomplish.

Thanks to those who have respond on and off the list! That's what makes
this list so valuable.

Lynda Peach