An update on www.rubybluestudio.com

I went through and validated each page as in "strict" mode. Again,
thanks to Rahul Gonsalves for pointing out that I needed a closing
"/" at the end of my images and to replace any capitalization that I
had in my markup. That seemed to help. It looks good in Safari,
Mozilla, Firefox, Opera 8.5 and IE5(Mac). The navigation links drop
down in Opera 6 for the Mac. I am assuming the same will happen with
IE6 on the PC. I don't have a PC. Can someone test this for me and
give me a quick report to compare it in IE6 vs Firefox? I am assuming
this problem is a margin issue?

I think I am getting much closer. I can then spruce up the rollover
colors and some of the header images etc. What was last night's total
frustration is todays positive learning experience.

Thanks to all that emailed me!

Cheers,

Maxwell Balmain